Fujitac Construction & Engineering Consultants Limited is a project management and building surveying consultancy company and provides professional building consultancy services in respect of design, survey, tendering, monitoring, coordination, control, contract administration and supervision of various projects. Today, our firm has grown to a size of 40 professionals and technical staff.
Our mission is to provide our professional services in the highest standards to our clients, to ensure that the projects which we manage and operate is successful and enhance customer's satisfaction through continuous improvement and development of our services. Our company is implementing an International Standard of Quality System in compliance with ISO9001:2015. Our system has been audited and certified by the Accredited Certification International Limited (Certificate No.: Q660) to prove the compliance of our Quality Assurance System.
Moreover, we are one of the listed consultants of AACSB in Architectural Services Department. We are the listed building surveying company of The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS). Whenever you have a building need in new building or existing building, we can undertake the following eight core services of building surveying on your behalf:
- Project planning and design;
- Project management and monitoring;
- Project supervision (as technically competent persons required by Buildings Department to ensure construction safety);
- Project revitalization (alteration, addition, improvement, refurbishment and renovation);
- Building management and maintenance (repairs and maintenance);
- Building measurements, surveys and fire insurance valuations;
- Building safety and fire safety inspections and works supervision;
- Facility management;
- Disputes resolution;
- Obtain GFA concession and bonus GFA
- Utilize disregarded GFA
The Mandatory Building Inspection Scheme (MBIS) and Mandatory Window Inspection Scheme (MWIS) were introduced in June 2011. When the building owner received a statutory notice issued by the Build...